Hey! I’m Rachel Ettinger, the Founder of Here for Her. My pronouns are she/her. I’m a MBA grad currently working in marketing for a CPG company. Prior to this role, I was a morning radio/tv personality with Virgin Radio for 6 years. Before you ask... yes I miss parts of radio but I don't miss the 4am wakeup haha. I love building brands with purpose to drive social change. I'm a grassroots menstrual equity activist with experience advocating and helping to implement policies at the municipal and federal government levels. I love supporting young students and advocates; as well as founders especially in the health care space. Happy to chat & collaborate anytime!
I have MC'd hundreds of events and would be happy to host or moderate your next event. I also love to speak + run workshops about topics such as menstrual equity, advocacy, marketing strategies to amplify grassroots efforts and brand/community building- to name a few. Seriously; talking, connecting & learning are my favourite things!
Lastly, we also offer menstrual equity consulting services. If you're unsure about how to implement free menstrual products at your school, workplace or in your city, we can get you started!
For any inquiries, please reach out below! In the meantime, you can check out my Instagram & LinkedIn (creep away!)
I have literally hosted hundreds of events of all kinds (thank you media career!) but here are some examples of events I've hosted or spoken at during the pandemic:
- Gender Equality Coalition- Gender Equity in Media Panel
- Unilever Canada National Events
- Free Periods Canada's Symposium on Sustainable & Equitable Periods
- 3M in London, ON for IWD
- Calgary Girls Charter School for International Day of the Girl
- Various events with Western University, King’s College, Huron at Western, Fanshawe College, Seneca College & more!
- All Women L.E.A.D Panel Event
- Optimism Place & other shelters in SWO