Hi! I’m Rachel, the Founder of Here for Her. My pronouns are she/her. I’m a recent MBA grad working in marketing. For 6 years, I was a morning radio/tv personality with Virgin Radio. I miss radio but I don't miss the 4am wakeup haha and yes- I will be getting going on our #hereforhealth podcast very soon. I love speaking about menstrual equity in Canada. I also love meeting and collaborating with startups (I worked for a bit in tech), especially in the menstrual health or health space in general. Our community would love to support you and your innovation!
Past speaking engagements (in-person + virtual):
- 3M in London, ON for International Women’s Day
- Women & Politics
- Women in Communications and Technology
- Various events with Western University, King’s College, Huron at Western, Fanshawe College, Seneca College
- All Women L.E.A.D Panel Event
- Optimism Place & other shelters