Hey! I’m Rachel, the Founder of Here for Her. My pronouns are she/her. I’m a recent MBA grad working in marketing for a CPG company. Prior to this role, for 6 years I was a morning radio/tv personality with Virgin Radio. Before you ask... yes I miss radio but I don't miss the 4am wakeup haha. I love building brands with purpose to drive social impact and collaborating with health-related startups... if you're a founder please reach out. Our #HFH community would love to support you!
I have MC'd hundreds of events and would be happy to host your next event! I also love to speak about menstrual equity, advocacy, marketing to amplify grassroots efforts and other important topics we discuss on here. To book, please contact me below.
Past speaking engagements (in-person + virtual):
- Free Periods Canada's Symposium on Sustainable & Equitable Periods
- 3M in London, ON for International Women’s Day
- Calgary Girls Charter School for International Day of the Girl
- Women in Communications and Technology
- Various events with Western University, King’s College, Huron at Western, Fanshawe College, Seneca College
- All Women L.E.A.D Panel Event
- Optimism Place & other shelters