Hi! I’m Rachel, the Founder of Here for Her. My pronouns are she/her. I’m a recent MBA grad working in the world of marketing. For 6 years, I was a morning radio/tv personality with Virgin Radio. I miss radio but I don't miss the 4am wakeup haha and yes- I will be getting going on our #hereforhealth podcast very soon. I love speaking on topics, such as menstrual equity in Canada. I also love meeting and collaborating with startups (I worked for a bit in tech), especially in the health and wellness space. Our community would love to support you and any innovation when it comes to health. Reach out!
Past speaking engagements (in-person + virtual):
- 3M in London, ON for International Women’s Day
- Women & Politics
- Women in Communications and Technology
- Various events with Western University, King’s College, Huron at Western, Fanshawe College, Seneca College
- All Women L.E.A.D Panel Event
- Optimism Place & other shelters