Hi! I’m Rachel, the Founder of Here for Her. My pronouns are she/her. I’m a recent MBA grad & currently working in the tech and innovation ecosystem. Prior to that, I was a morning radio/tv personality for 6 years with Virgin Radio. From executing live radio and television segments, to hosting large galas and live concerts, public speaking is something that comes naturally to me. I love engaging with audiences of all sizes, throwing in my personality as I go! I also love meeting, collaborating & working with startups and brands, especially in the health/wellness space. To connect, pls reach out.
Past speaking engagements (in-person + virtual):
- 3M in London, ON for International Women’s Day
- Women & Politics
- Women in Communications and Technology
- Various events with Western University, King’s College, Huron at Western, Fanshawe College, Seneca College
- All Women L.E.A.D Panel Event
- Optimism Place & other shelters