Work With Us
We'd love to partner with you! We're always looking to collaborate with local groups, activists, organizations and brands to educate, amplify and drive social change in Canada. We've collaborated with the BEST humans thus far (team work makes the dream work) and we can't wait to work with you!
- Marketing/PR: Brand building + partnerships + campaigns (social justice) with NGOs and startups
- Menstrual Equity Initiative Implementation
- Looking for other support? Feel free to reach out
- Rachel, our Founder, has emceed hundreds of events and would be happy to host your next event (she worked in the media industry as a morning show radio host with Virgin Radio for 6 years!)
- Rachel would love to speak at your upcoming workshop or event. Topics include menstrual equity, progressing health equity in Canada, grassroots activism, marketing and community building are available.
- Rachel is an activist in the health equity space, has worked with startups in women's health for 5+ years, is a former media host & most recently worked in CPG at Unilever Canada. Learn more: Instagram & LinkedIn
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- Gender Equality Coalition (Ontario)- Gender Equity in Media Panel
- Free Periods Canada's Symposium on Sustainable & Equitable Periods
- 3M Canada for International Women's Day
- Calgary Girls Charter School for International Day of the Girl
- Various events with Western University, King’s College, Huron at Western, Fanshawe College, Seneca College & more!